A very special conclusion to this 6 day series
This summer the ongoing project of the NY trio will revisit one of its earlier incarnations. The trio has had a number of drummer's including myself and we all three have looked forward to revisiting the initial meeting some years ago. Later in August we will be performing at the Willisau Festival in Switzerland....
picture from a photo shoot for the NY Times in 1987, oddly they never used this shot for the preview article :-) !
excerpts from the two most recent recordings ...
Excerpts from "The Other Parade" BassDrumBone (Clean Feed 220)
1. Show Tuck (Gerry Hemingway) 3:17
2. Blue Light Down the Line (Mark Helias) 3:01
3. King Louisian (Ray Anderson) 2:59
Excerpts from "The Line Up" BassDrumBone (Clean Feed 065)
1. Insistent (Ray Anderson) 2:14
2. Rainbow (Gerry Hemingway) 2:48
3. 1,2,3 (Mark Helias) 3:24